Skip to main content

HIS PRESENCE MY TREASURE



Then Moses said to Him, “If your presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here”(Exodus 33:15).

Hear me and hear me well, it is the hunger for Gods' presence that determines access to satisfaction in life. Moses understood the significance and importance of Gods' presence to the point that he couldn’t 
imagine how he can survive a minute without it or take a step void of divine presence. 

What's the presence of God? The presence of God refers to the manifestation of his person. It is the presence of God in a Mans' life that makes the difference. 
That presence is what distinguishes an unbeliever from a child of God.

Exodus 33:16 “…what else will distinguish me and your 
people from all the other people on the face of the earth”? What a profound question asked by Moses, to be sure of who he is. God responded him, i will go with you and you will enjoy rest. Beloved, the absence of Gods' presence in a mans' life is the presence of frustration. And in His presence is rest. In His presence is success. In His presence is peace and joy. Halleluyah! 

Moses knew that the presence of God is the distinguishing factor that makes a man to obtain favour where others are rejected, be fruitful where others are struggling and be accepted where others are despised. I placed a demand on God’s manifest presence today and pray you enjoy the blessing that comes from such glorious aura in Jesus name. 
 
Psalm 51:11  Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. 
David knew when Gods' presence no longer with him, he is as good as been dead. Though I have sinned against you but Lord, cast me not from your presence. Let mercy prevail upon me Lord. I may not deserve your mercy Lord but may I not be trampled upon like salt that loses its flavour. Father, I am sorry. Let that be your prayer today. 

I believe you are blessed by this devotion. I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this prayer now; 
Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, I believe you died for me and resurrected for my justification. I accept with my mouth that I accept Jesus into my life as my Lord and Savior, I receive forgiveness of all my sins. I'm born again.
Thank you Father for saving me Amen.

Counseling and enquiries gracessence408@gmail.com
0546641170 or visit, REIGNERS' PALACE CHAPEL INC. OHWIMASE KWADASO.
GOD BLESS YOU

PRAYER:
1. Father, saturate me with your presence and make me a wonder in my generation in Jesus name.
2. The presence of God is my shield; therefore, I am indestructible in Jesus name. 
3. Father, increase my hunger for you and passion to love you more Lord in Jesus name. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN TO GODS' VOICE TODAY

"Today if you hear God’s voice speaking to you, do not harden your hearts against Him, as the people of Israel did when they rebelled against Him in the desert.” (Hebrew 3:15). God speaks to his creation at all times. As we read the bible we see instances where God spoke to unbelievers, example; Saul,  Nebuchadnezzar etc. Jesus spoke to the wind and it obeyed him, He also spoke to the fig tree. How much more you his child. It is an error for you to say you can’t hear his voice.  Jesus speaking in..…John 10:27 said; “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”  As Gods' children, we have the capacity and the ability to hear His voice. But the challenge is; a lot of us do not pay attention and listen to what God is saying. Probably because we are waiting to have the Saul’s encounter of a voice speaking from heaven (Act 9:4). God speaks to us in our spirit with a small still voice. Prophet Elijah had an encounter with this voice… II Kings 19:12 -13 “...and after

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEIR THREAT

But that it spreads no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name. Acts 4:17 There are people who live relatively free from persecution even though they may have experienced some mockery, ridicule or ostracism because of their beliefs. One thing we must never do is to fear punishment or death, although some Christians elsewhere in the world are killed for their faith. From the scriptural text, we noticed that Peter and John were threatened for proclaiming the gospel, but here is their response in Acts 4:20; "Do you think God wants us to obey you rather than Him? We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard". (NLT) Our goal as believers is to become unshakable in our faith. Peter and John didn't flinch from their responsibility to proclaim salvation in Jesus name even in the face of imprisonment and threats. Yet, in reading this account, we may wonder how we could ever endure persecutio

THE POWER OF FASTING AND PRAYER 1.

 In weariness and painfulness, in watching often, in hunger and thirst, in fasting often, in cold and nakedness. 2 Corinthians 11:27 The need for fasting and prayer in our Christian walk as believers cannot be overemphasized. Fasting is indispensable. Ever believer who desires spiritual growth, access to great dimensions of God's glory and power must be committed to consistent lifestyle of fasting and prayer. The spiritual above 2 Corinthians, reveals a powerful secret of Apostle Paul.  The secret of the success and exploit of a man can be traceable to what he does often and not occasionally.  Here, Apostle Paul makes us understand that he gave himself to fasting often. This undoubtedly show us what we must also dedicate ourselves to especially at this time of the year. 1 Corinthians 11:1 says: Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. As we imitate Apostle Paul and follow suit, we will begin to experience the supernatural exploits in our time and day as seen in bible days. We live in