Skip to main content

LISTEN TO GODS' VOICE TODAY

"Today if you hear God’s voice speaking to you, do not harden your hearts against Him, as the people of Israel did when they rebelled against Him in the desert.” (Hebrew 3:15).

God speaks to his creation at all times. As we read the bible we see instances where God spoke to unbelievers, example; Saul, 
Nebuchadnezzar etc. Jesus spoke to the wind and it obeyed him, He also spoke to the fig tree. How much more you his child. It is an error for you to say you can’t hear his voice. 

Jesus speaking in..…John 10:27 said; “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.” 

As Gods' children, we have the capacity and the ability to hear His voice. But the challenge is; a lot of us do not pay attention and listen to what God is saying. Probably because we are waiting to have the Saul’s encounter of a voice speaking from heaven (Act 9:4).

God speaks to us in our spirit with a small still voice. Prophet Elijah had an encounter with this voice… II Kings 19:12 -13 “...and after the earthquake a fire, but the 
LORD was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice. So it was, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle...”

The voice of God is mostly that small still, loving voice telling you wake up and pray, don’t lie, don’t take that money that isn’t yours, don’t be angry, let go of unforgiveness etc. It often at times might not be what we want to hear, but we have to obey. The more we obey him, the more the Holy Spirit manifests himself in a greater 
major in our lives.

 Proverbs 4:20  Pay attention, my child, to what I say. Listen carefully.

It can be so annoying that you are instructed by your father to carry out certain errands and you do something opposite. Nooo!
There are many activities in the world system contending with the voice of God in our hearts. In other words,  to hear God speaking to you, you must pay attention to his voice. There are things people can pay for you but hearing the voice of God it's a must for you to pay the price of hearing his voice. I pray for you, you are disconnected from every strange voices contending with the voice of God in your hearts today in Jesus name. Disconnected from every suicidal voices in Jesus name. I declared you free now in Jesus name.

Psalm 31:2-4  Bend down and listen to me; rescue me quickly. Be for me a great rock of safety, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me. You are my rock and my fortress. For the honor of your name, lead me out of this peril. Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me, for I find protection in you alone.

Let this be your prayer today, for the honor of your name O Lord, lead me out of this peril in Jesus name. 

---Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me O Lord. In you I find protection, my rock of safety, my fortress I worship you.

-----I silence every voice of distraction misleading me away from 
my divine purpose in Jesus name.

-----Father, help me to recognize your voice at all times and lead me by your mighty hands in Jesus name.

Kindly share this message be a blessing to someone else. 
For counseling and enquiry: gracessence408@gmail.com or call +233546641170. Or visit us @REIGNERS' PALACE CHAPEL KWADASO.
FACEBOOK@REIGNERS' PALACE CHAPEL
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

START WITH PRAYER.

 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14 Starting the year in prayerlessness is a very dangerous move to make. From the scripture above, we see David placing a demand on God in the place of prayer for early satisfaction. He is asking God God to satisfy him early with mercy. Why was he specific by adding "early" and not just saying oh Lord satisfy us with your mercy? The mistake most of us make in our prayer, is failure to be specific and detailed in our prayer. The demand for earl satisfaction will result to early accomplishment and achievements. Now is the time for you to learn this wisdom from David and tell the Lord that you desire to be satisfied early in 2021 with his mercy, favour, goodness, presence, wisdom, success and vision. Halleluyah! Lateness and delay is when the achievement of January is accomplished in December. May you not be found sleeping while your mate are succeeding, maximising their year and prosperin

PRICE FOR SUCCESS.

"But don't begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it? (Luke 14:28) The reason why many fail in life, regardless of the opportunities and resources available to them is due to lack of wisdom. Wisdom demands that as you begin this new year, it is expected of you to sit down first and count the cost. Success is costly my dear. The price is enormous. The price for success are principles and discipline that must be adhered to if success in any area of life must be achieved. The scripture text begins by admonishing us with clear and instructive sentence. " But don't begin until you count the cost". Don't start running this new year until you have sat down to count the cost. What will it cost you to achieve your new resolutions, the  vision and those plans? What is the price it will cost to see those dreams come through this year? 1. The pric