Skip to main content

TELL OF HIS KINDNESS.


I will tell of of the Lord's unfailing love. I will praise the Lord for all he has done. I will rejoice in his great goodness to Israel, which he has granted according to his mercy and love. (Isaiah 63:8)

Happy New Year and welcome to the year 2020. What a mighty God we serve. Many got close but were unable to cross over into this year. But here we are enjoying the goodness of God in the New Year.

Just like the Prophet Isaiah said, "I will tell of the kindness of the LORD"..... The man could not keep quiet about it. He had to make sure others know how marvelous his God was.

As beneficiaries of the blessings and kindness of God, we also testify of God's love, mercies and the goodness of God that has brought us this far. It was not by our power, or might, but by God's mercies that we have seen the first day of 2020 and we, entering into this New Year with gratitude in our heart to say; Lord we are thankful.

Psalms 124:1 says " If it had not been for the Lord who was on our side, now many Israel say..."

Remember where God brought you from and the things you have survived. Thank Him for where He brought you from, how far He has taken you, where you are right now, and most especially where He is taking you. Your past might have been a mess, but what God will do for you this year will correct and makeup for all the errors of your past in Jesus name. Open your mouth now and give God praise. It will be your best year ever in Jesus name.

Psalms 59:16NLT  But as for me, I will sing about your power. I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety in the day of distress. Halleluyah!!

This is a Man's testimony of the kindness of the Lord. I pray for you, this shall be your testimony in Jesus name. David declared "I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love "

The shout of unlimited joy will spring forth in your household in Jesus name. Not shout of death, not shout of weeping, not shout of pain, my God! There shall be shout of joy in your dwelling place. Halleluyah!!!!
David couldn't shut his mouth, he decided to go public. What the Lord will do with you in this season will call for open attention in Jesus name.

Psalms 63:3NIV  Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise you!  GLORY TO GOD!

God's love never fails. It is unconditional. It is not self seeking. It always protects, always trusts, Love is patient.
This is what the world do not give but only be found in Christ Jesus. Come! the Love is real, am a living proof of the Love of God.

We know you have been blessed by this message, but you have not received Jesus in your heart, I will like to pray with you. Pls do say after me:

Dear Jesus, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, I believe you died for me and resurrected for my justification. Today, I confess with my mouth that I accept Jesus into my life as my Lord and Saviour, I receive forgiveness of all my sins. I'm born again. Thank you Lord for the salvation of my soul. Amen.

Share your testimony on gracessence408@gmail.com or call (233)0546641170. God bless you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FULFILLED NEW YEAR IN JESUS NAME.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN TO GODS' VOICE TODAY

"Today if you hear God’s voice speaking to you, do not harden your hearts against Him, as the people of Israel did when they rebelled against Him in the desert.” (Hebrew 3:15). God speaks to his creation at all times. As we read the bible we see instances where God spoke to unbelievers, example; Saul,  Nebuchadnezzar etc. Jesus spoke to the wind and it obeyed him, He also spoke to the fig tree. How much more you his child. It is an error for you to say you can’t hear his voice.  Jesus speaking in..…John 10:27 said; “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”  As Gods' children, we have the capacity and the ability to hear His voice. But the challenge is; a lot of us do not pay attention and listen to what God is saying. Probably because we are waiting to have the Saul’s encounter of a voice speaking from heaven (Act 9:4). God speaks to us in our spirit with a small still voice. Prophet Elijah had an encounter with this voice… II Kings 19:12 -13 “...and after

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEIR THREAT

But that it spreads no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name. Acts 4:17 There are people who live relatively free from persecution even though they may have experienced some mockery, ridicule or ostracism because of their beliefs. One thing we must never do is to fear punishment or death, although some Christians elsewhere in the world are killed for their faith. From the scriptural text, we noticed that Peter and John were threatened for proclaiming the gospel, but here is their response in Acts 4:20; "Do you think God wants us to obey you rather than Him? We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard". (NLT) Our goal as believers is to become unshakable in our faith. Peter and John didn't flinch from their responsibility to proclaim salvation in Jesus name even in the face of imprisonment and threats. Yet, in reading this account, we may wonder how we could ever endure persecutio

CHOOSE TO SEEK GOD EARLY.

 O God, you are my God, early will I seek you;  my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 The choice to seek God early is the key to timely accomplishments in life. Many often miss their set time and season because of their unwillingness to seek God early. The psalmist said early will I seek thee. Don't wait for the worst to happen before you seek him.  As we begin this New Year, now is the time for you to prayerfully seek the face of God, listen to his instructions, enquire from him and receive God's vision for your life this year. Be intentional about your success this year. Take responsibility for your life. Be determined and committed to seek God early before you make any decision or conclude on anything this year. Those who seek God early can never arrive late and those who seek Him first can never be last. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you this year in all you do. No matter the pressure and challen