When you lack caution and sensitivity, destiny can be entrapped. Life is not a playground and as such, carelessness must never be entertained. Understand that you have an enemy. I am talking about an adversary you cannot see. Satan is not just the adversary, but Apostle Peter in our scriptural text makes us to see that Satan is "YOUR ADVERSARY"! you should take that personally. Satan often disguise himself as an angel of light and pretends to be an ally for your good (2 Corinthians 11:14). For example:
- He deceived Eve to eat the fruit. Genesis 3:1-7
- He incited King David to take another man's wife and later to proudly count his people (2 Samuel 11:1, 1 Chronicle 2:1).
- He moved Ananias and Sapphira to lie (Acts 5:3).
- Entered into Judas to betray Jesus.
Luke 21:36 NIV This is the profound words of Jesus saying, "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man. CONSISTENT WATCH AND PRAY. These are the key words that enable your ESCAPE and TENACITY in the world of today.
Habakkuk 2:1 I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts; I will look to see what He will say to me, and what answer i am to give to this complaint.
Don't be engrossed with a bunch of distractions everywhere, BE ON THE ALERT! BE FOCUS. I see you a VICTOR, not a VICTIM in Jesus name.
- Father i thank you for this revelation and i pray you increase my sensitivity and discernment in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit keep me alert in prayers at all times in Jesus name.
We believe you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the LORD of your life by praying this now;
Father, i come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, i believe you died for me and resurrected for my justification. Today, i confess with my mouth that i accept Jesus into my life as my Lord and Saviour, i receive forgiveness of all my sins. I'm born again. Thank you Lord for the salvation of my soul. Halleluyah!
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call +233546641170 or visit REIGNERS' PALACE CHAPEL OHWIMASE KWADASO. GOD BLESS YOU