Skip to main content
SUNDAY 14TH JULY

BORN FOR DOMINION

Then God said, let us make man in our image, according to our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth. (Genesis 1:26).

When God made man, He gave man dominion over everything on earth. To have an idea of the kind of dominion that man would have had if he had not sinned, let's look at the perfect man Jesus Christ. When Jesus wanted to pay the temple tax, He only needed to command a miracle money into a fish and sent his discipline to get it ( Matthew 17:24-27). When He wanted to feed the multitude, He only needed to multiply five loaves of bread and two fishes in His hands(Mark 6:34-44) and many other miracles Jesus did, manifesting His dominion on earth. He even brought the dead back to life because He had dominion over death.

Child of God, you can walk in the same dominion Christ walked while on earth because Jesus lives in you. His life, power, authority, and ability is resident in you right now. The mandate God gave man have dominion over the earth includes the authority to reign above every circumstances, challenges and sicknesses that exist on the earth. Nothing on the face of the earth is meant to dominate or rule over you. Sickness, failure, death,disappointment etc should not dominate you. You are born of God to rule, dominate and reign on earth.

Revelation 5:10, And hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth. This is where you are to reign, not in heaven. Arise today and dominate your world, manifest your sonship and shine your light. Glory to God. You are unstoppable. Jesus reigns through you.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 JOHN 4:4, ROMANS 8:31-39

PRAYER:
1. I have dominion over every vices of the enemy and I rule in their midst in Jesus name.
2. I reign above sickness, death, failure and sin in Jesus name.
3. No power can stop the manifestation of my greatness because the greater one lives in me. Hallelujah!

PRAYER OF SALVATION
I believe you have been blessed by this devotional. I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying this now; Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, I believe you died for me and resurrected for my justification. Today, I confess with my mouth that I accept Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior, I receive forgiveness of all my sins. I'm born again. Thank you Lord for the salvation of my soul Amen.

For counseling, enquiries call +233546641170, +233246827322. God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LISTEN TO GODS' VOICE TODAY

"Today if you hear God’s voice speaking to you, do not harden your hearts against Him, as the people of Israel did when they rebelled against Him in the desert.” (Hebrew 3:15). God speaks to his creation at all times. As we read the bible we see instances where God spoke to unbelievers, example; Saul,  Nebuchadnezzar etc. Jesus spoke to the wind and it obeyed him, He also spoke to the fig tree. How much more you his child. It is an error for you to say you can’t hear his voice.  Jesus speaking in..…John 10:27 said; “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”  As Gods' children, we have the capacity and the ability to hear His voice. But the challenge is; a lot of us do not pay attention and listen to what God is saying. Probably because we are waiting to have the Saul’s encounter of a voice speaking from heaven (Act 9:4). God speaks to us in our spirit with a small still voice. Prophet Elijah had an encounter with this voice… II Kings 19:12 -13 “...and after

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THEIR THREAT

But that it spreads no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name. Acts 4:17 There are people who live relatively free from persecution even though they may have experienced some mockery, ridicule or ostracism because of their beliefs. One thing we must never do is to fear punishment or death, although some Christians elsewhere in the world are killed for their faith. From the scriptural text, we noticed that Peter and John were threatened for proclaiming the gospel, but here is their response in Acts 4:20; "Do you think God wants us to obey you rather than Him? We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard". (NLT) Our goal as believers is to become unshakable in our faith. Peter and John didn't flinch from their responsibility to proclaim salvation in Jesus name even in the face of imprisonment and threats. Yet, in reading this account, we may wonder how we could ever endure persecutio

CHOOSE TO SEEK GOD EARLY.

 O God, you are my God, early will I seek you;  my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 The choice to seek God early is the key to timely accomplishments in life. Many often miss their set time and season because of their unwillingness to seek God early. The psalmist said early will I seek thee. Don't wait for the worst to happen before you seek him.  As we begin this New Year, now is the time for you to prayerfully seek the face of God, listen to his instructions, enquire from him and receive God's vision for your life this year. Be intentional about your success this year. Take responsibility for your life. Be determined and committed to seek God early before you make any decision or conclude on anything this year. Those who seek God early can never arrive late and those who seek Him first can never be last. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you this year in all you do. No matter the pressure and challen